This document is designed to inform you of the processing of personal data where such processing takes place as part of our internet service WhereHasAllMyMoneyGone.com.
At the end of this document we will also inform you of the third-party tools relevant to data protection which are used on the website.
Data protection officer
Klosterstraße 41, 88430 Rot an der Rot, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)8395/959-1808
Fax: +49 (0)3222/416-5702
When and which personal data do we process?
We process your personal data in the following cases:
- Upon registration as a user of WhereHasAllMyMoneyGone.com – we process the data you submit
- Collection of contract data – we process the data you submit
- Uploading of a contract – we process the data you upload
- Visiting our website – cookies will be set in your browser, which may serve to identify you
Purposes of data processing
We use personal data only for the purpose agreed in each case and only to the necessary extent, as follows:
- Data provided to us in connection with registering for WhereHasAllMyMoneyGone.com will only be used for the purpose of registration. As of 25 May 2018, the legal basis for processing will be Section 6 (1) b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Data which you provide to us in connection with the collection of contract data will only be processed for the purpose of giving you an overview of contractual relationships in the context of the WhereHasAllMyMoneyGone.com functionalities. As of 25 May 2018, the legal basis for processing will be Section 6 (1) b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Data which you provide to us in connection with the uploading of a contract will only be processed for the storage of that document, which will be available for access by you alone. The document will be stored on our server in unencrypted form. As of 25 May 2018, the legal basis for processing will be Section 6 (1) b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Cookies which we set in your browser serve the purposes of technical implementation of the functionalities requested by you, such as recognition of you as a logged in, registered user. As of 25 May 2018, the legal basis for processing will be Section 6 (1) b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Categories of recipients of personal data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- Storage of data in our contracted data centre based in the EU.
- If you use your google- or facebook account within the registration, your data will then transmitted to the respective company. You can find detailed informations about this process in the privacy notice of google or facebook.
Duration for which the personal data are stored
- The personal data saved in a user account are stored while the user account remains set up.
- Personal data which you provide to us in connection with the collection of contract data will be deleted when you delete an entry or cancel your membership.
- Personal data which you provide to us in connection with the uploading of a contract will be deleted when you delete the entry or cancel your membership.
- Cookies will be stored for the period shown by your browser. The cookies set by us will be stored by your browser for the duration of your visit of our website.
Right to information, correction, deletion, limitation
The person in question is entitled to obtain information about the related personal data and has the right to correction or deletion or restriction of processing. The person in question is furthermore entitled to object to the processing.
Right to data portability
The person in question is entitled to data portability.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Provision of personal data
You are under no statutory obligation to provide your personal data. If you wish to register, you must provide the information marked as compulsory. Registration without this information is not possible. It is not possible to use WhereHasAllMyMoneyGone.com without registering. There is no contractual obligation to transfer personal data for the publication of contributions in same contribution.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” ‒ text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States. Google uses this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operators, and to render other services related to the use of the website and of the internet in general. Google may also transmit this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address to other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies through appropriate setting of your browser software; however, please note that this may result in not being able to use all functions of this website to full extent. Your use of this website is deemed acceptance on your part of the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the above mentioned purposes. You may object to the collection and use of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time with effect extending to the future. More information is available here http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Please note that on this website Google Analytics is used in a manner which ensures the anonymised collection of IP addresses. Furthermore, we have concluded a contract with Google pursuant to Section 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG), which ensures compliance with these stipulations.